Also called Cash Advance is a short term loan or deferred presentment deposit transaction. Cash Advance loans should not be used as long term solution. They are convenient and practical when used to meet short term liquidity problems and emergencies. Cash loans can expensive a loan term.
We currently offer single installment Cash advance loans/paydays which is due every 14 days. You can always renew the loan after 14 days by paying off the interest. This loan can be used up to 180 days.
Requirements: We need proof of income from the applicant. Income will be verified and the source of recurring income payments to ensure you will be able to repay your loan.
- The applicant must have a check stub to write us a post dated check.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for a payday loan.
- The applicant must provide a valid Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- The applicant should not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state in which he/she is applying for a loan, even if you complete an online application.
- The applicant needs to have a checking or savings account that has been open for at least one (1) month before applying for a payday advance.
- The applicant should not be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, AirForce, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer or dependent of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty.
- You must be able to be contacted via phone if verification of application information is necessary.