All credit types are welcome. We have a “Fast, Friendly, Reliable Service!” A car title loan is an easy way to get the cash you need using your car title instead of using your credit score. You have bad credit? NO problem! Approval and loan size may be determined by the amount of cash you need, your vehicle value, and your ability to pay not on your credit score. Once approved, nothing changes, you will get the money you need and still drive your car while you are paying on the loan. Blueknight Financial LLC offers car title loans up to $5,000, and we work hard on getting you the most cash possible while keeping an eye on manageable payments. And if you already have a title loan with another company, we’ll pay off your title loan and most likely cut your rate in the process. We have very competitive rates in the market.
- You are required to be on the Title for the car you are presenting as collateral and the vehicle must be clear of any liens. You must be the only person on the Title or the co-owner must be part to the loan. Online Title Loans do not lend to individuals that have multiple persons on the Title. You may be eligible for a Store Title Loan in certain circumstances.
- The applicant must have a check book available to write a post dated check.
- The applicant needs to have a steady source of income. You do not need to be employed to receive a Title loan.
- The applicant must have bank routing and account number available at application stage.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age at the time of applying for the loan.
- The applicant must not be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must be able to come to the office to sign the loan agreement and pick up the check.
- Bring the original title to the office.
- A utility bill or anything to show proof of address.
- We need a valid government issued ID.
- We need a clear title for the car to be used for collateral.
- We need proof source of stable income. You do not have to be employed to receive a Title Loan.
- You must be at least 18 years to apply.